Group Booking Form
Daily Rates also available.
Terms and Conditions
- As group leader I accept responsibility for this booking and for my group.
- I undertake to pay fees and charges arising from this booking
- I understand that the Tottington Centre reserves the right to vary or add to the terms and conditions of this booking but that they will notify the applicant in writing or by phone before any such changes occur (up to 1 month in advance for regular bookings)
- I accept responsibility for any damage to the property or premises which occurs as a consequence of the acts, omissions or behaviour of myself or those attending the event or activity
- I understand that I must leave the room as I found it
- I understand that I must provide at least 24 hours notice when cancelling a room booking and that a £5 cancellation fee may be incurred if cancellation is within 24 hours.
- Group leaders will be made aware of the Fire Procedures for the building
- ID must be provided at the time of booking (Driving License, Utility Bill etc)
Grandads have been gathering at The Tottington Centre since last summer on the 1st and 3rd Tuesday of every month from 10 am to 11am Senior men, whether Grandads or not, are invited to swell the numbers for lively discussions on all manner of topics......it’s good to...
The long awaited Tottington Tea Room in the Tottington Centre and Community Library is to open on the 1st November. Kelly-Ann Simister, owner of Bloomin’ Kitchen is to operate the Tea Room and said “I am very much looking forward to opening the Tea Room in this...
You are never too young to join Tottington Library or to join in with our pre-school activities, stories and playtime. We hold sessions specifically aimed at pre-school children every Wednesday and Thursday afternoon at 2pm in our cosy Junior Library. Come along and...
A big thank you to the 105 ladies who enjoyed our Ladies who Lunch event and helped us raise £1130.