A sign to acknowledge the importance which Tottington Public Band have made to Tottington’s history was unveiled today at The Tottington Centre and Community Library. The band are one of the longest established public bands in the country. Records show they first played officially on 29th May 1835 for the Whit Walks at the Methodist Church – however they played informally in the early 1800s!
Tottington’s Long-Standing Public Band Unveil Plaque
Aug 17, 2018 | News |